Thursday, January 29, 2009

Soft.

Sometimes the condo life starts to eat away at me.
I don't have a lot to do here.The space is very small.Art projects are hard to finish.I'm around people even when I'm alone.

But the time I do get alone starts to suffocate me.

It makes me miss working a whole hell of a lot.


I've been feeling a little lonesome.I barely get a chance to talk to my Dad anymore.He's always working,and when he's awake his wife is always brow beating him about something,or asking him for money.So I leave him alone,give him the space I know he needs.But all I want is to just talk to him.About silly little things.Without having her cut in and fuck it all up.Make a nice thing into something shitty.

I miss my Mom.I talk to her on the phone often enough,but everytime I do see her its so different and weird.I was used to a routine,seeing my Mom come home everyday in her black Safeway visor and apron.Thinking about her being so far away from me now is very hard.I hate knowing that shes unhappy in her situation and I can't do anything about it.


I'm just feeling a little overhwhemled I suppose.I have things comming at me from many directions,and it's hard to make sense of it all on occasion.

I haven't seen a movie in a bit.I'd really love to do that.Go out to eat.Something.


Ahh blogspot,you aren't meant for rambling.

No comments: