Tuesday, January 20, 2009

2009




My 2009 blogspot resolution is to write in this thing a little more.

I need to:
- stop having writers block
-random updates
-do a little traveling.travel blogs are the shit.


So there you have it.Hopefully 2009 is as awesome as I have planned it to be.So far I have been adhearing to my 'resolutions' pretty well.A lot of it is personal improvement that I have been putting off out of laziness.

So far in 2009 I have been ...
-exercising like a motherfucker.Looking pretty damn good.
-doing something different with my makup every day
-expanded wardrobe
-bought more lingere (good for shoots)
-booked some awesome shoots
-learning a new word everyday
-finished preparation of photo project numero uno
-working on my phonetics and vocab
-tried to relax
-looked into classes at CSM
-got back into my skincare routines


Obviously some of my resolutions are more like lifestyle changes,which I'm excited to be working on.I have a much longer list of things I wanted to do this year,both on my blogs at Deviant Nation and Myspace.

Despite some things in my life still being a little less than awesome (not working,still sleeping on couch) I've been feeling optimistic about how this year will be for me.



So,Blogspot,I pledge to update you more often.

Pinkie swear.

No comments: