Sunday, May 10, 2009

Ghosts.




I don't like liking people.


The end result is always the same.




And as it often goes,

I will take you

And make you another memory

Another story

Another ghost.

I will put you away in one of those boxes.

Hidden away somewhere dark.

You will be just another feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Like all of the files stored away

Like all of the empty hallways I walk down,feeling the walls.Wondering if I should open something again or keep it shut.

And everytime I think the same old thing...

I never wanted any of this



I told a boy once

"You and me,we're bound to do this forever"


The funny thing is,I'm certian its just me.

I'm bound to do this to myself.

Be haunted by my memories

And turn people into ghosts.



I've aquired quite the collection.




One day the fire I will start from all these memories will be the only thing that keeps me warm at night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Petakillsanimals.com is owned by Center for Consumer Freedom. One of the men behind those sites is Rick Berman. Read More about him at http://www.consumerdeception.com/ and bermanexposed.org