Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Writers Block.


I haven't written in a while.

Not just on here.I have a 5 year journal that I neglect on average of 3 days at a time.Then,when I start feeling bad,I go back over the last few days events as if I was writing them on the days the occured.Living in the past in the present can be dangerous,even on a simplistic level.And with the way things have been going,its hard to find anything to say that I even want to talk about.

Dont get me wrong.Some of my best writing has been from a place of despreation.Lonliness.Wanting.

I have a lot on my mind and no disire to try and sort it out by my own means.I've been trying to go with the flow.I can't tell if its even working.I feel detached,so maybe it is..in a way.

I bought a black hardcover journal 2 weeks ago.Nothing has been written in it.

Why am I sitting around fucking things off?

I'm finally getting some time to myself.The condo has been empty.I was able to start my polaroid project and shoot my 1st DIY set..which I was planning on sending into DN.

My hair is long and deep burgandy.I'm enjoying it a whole hell of a lot.I'm trying to get back into the gym track of things.When my Mom was in town it kinda fucked my schdeual all up,though I was definatley happy she was here.

I really miss working.

1 comment:

oldscratchggf said...

there's something insanely romantic about polaroids- i'm bummed I only have 3 packs of film left